Sunday, December 22, 2013

NYE Party Decor Ideas

New Year Eve parties are usually a big deal for me. Especially since I was born in Russia. And if you know much about Russian culture, we make much bigger fuss about new years than Christmas ( not to mention that Christmas is celebrated on the 7th of jan). To me, New years celebration is the perfect reason to get my new years resolutions written down, get rid of old stuff, décor, close and/or furniture items and start fresh. New Years Eve party is the celebrating of new beginnings.

This year my partner will be with me, in Sydney, and we are doing rather touristy things (like having picnic at Daling Harbour all day, waiting for the fireworks) than getting drunk at some venue. Whatever you are planning to do on NYE check out some suggestions from my Health Blog

If you are planning a get together and celebrate the New 2014 at your own home then here are some suggestions:











 
 


  





   



1 comment:

  1. I love the cupcakes with the little clocks on top. Too cute. Thank you for sharing these wonderful ideas, I’ll be using some of them for the best nye party nyc that I will be hosting.

    ReplyDelete