Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cameron Diaz Manhattan Apartment


"I blame my love of sparkly, shiny things on my Cuban roots. But I also wanted a place that felt very homey, very tactile"

You can't get more famous than Cameron Diaz and I must admit I wasn't surprised to see such Earthy and Sensual interior with oriental influence, it is so hard to picture I quite like the style though, right amount of modern classic and right amount of oriental. Her apartment in Manhattan's West Village looks warm and cosy. The color palette is the hues of burnished metals and lustrous minerals: malachite, onyx, rose gold, silver, and copper.








Living Room: Warm and Simple

 
 


Dining Room: Slick and Sexy


"It's the first room I see when I walk through the door, and it's where I spend a lot of time, especially in the morning," says Diaz. "I like that the counters show every water ring and squeeze of lemon juice. They give the place soul."
Kitchen: Malachite Green and Magical


The kitchen's backsplash, counters, and sink fittings are unlacquered brass, the brass-trimmed cabinetry is lacquered in a custom color.
Master Bedroom: Timeless Oriental


Silk linens and a ruched skirt and headboard dress the bed in the master bedroom. Interiors of closets are covered in custom wallpaper or in vivid paint.

Master Bathroom: Right Amount of Sparkle and Shine

 
Guest Bedroom: Pure Comfort

The guest room features a custom-made brass four-poster and parchment-covered nightstands

The interior designer for this apartment is Kelly Wearstler
 
Images are taken from ELLE DECOR

No comments:

Post a Comment