Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Request a Blog Post



  • I'm starting a new monthly section where you can request a topic you would like to get more information on. I will offer this once a month and you are more than welcome to post your request either down below at the comments section or on our instagram! Anything interior design/decoration/styling related. I will be doing the same for my second blog, so any health, beauty or fitness questions will be posted with my answers also.



 

 

July's requests:



  • Choosing the right rug for your apartment. Trends, sizes and timeless artworks on rugs.
  • Cushions. The right amount, size, current trends and what will never go out of style.
  • How to visually fix small and badly designed living rooms
  • How to make small hallways appear larger. Styling ideas for hallways.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment